Positive Power PAT TestingPositive Power has developed an ongoing system of electrical safety inspection and testing which is efficient in terms of time and cost. We aim to cause the minimum disruption to our clients; consequently engineers will work out of standard working hours when necessary.
In addition to PAT Testing our engineers will provide advice concerning good practice when using and maintaining electrical equipment. This information is essential when compiling a thorough Risk Assessment Policy.
Our engineers are experienced in working in a vast range of environments across the UK for example, educational premises, (our engineers are CRB enhanced checked) offices, commercial and industrial industries, airports, care homes, public and healthcare facilities and rental properties.
Positive Power’s system of electrical safety inspection and testing is fully compliant with The Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) code of practice.
All work carried out by Positive Power is underwritten by comprehensive Public Liability Insurance.
We are continually monitoring improvements in PAT Testing equipment, using the most up to date software packages, and the latest test equipment which all carry current calibration certificates.
Our aim is to offer a safe, efficient, unobtrusive ongoing service to all of our clients.
- JIB Approved
- All Engineers Enhanced CRB Checked
- All Engineers have passed the City and Guilds PAT Testing- 2377-20
- Minor Repairs Free of Charge IE faulty Plugs replaced
- Test Certificate supplied in all formats Email,CD,Document
- Testing carried out at your convenience (out of office hours for minimal disruption to your workforce
- All test Equipment regularly Calibrated
- Fully Comprehensive PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Annual reminder of your next test due date